Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Product review: Holika Holika - Cleansing

Below are some of Holika Holika's cleansing products that I have used. I bought a lot of them when I was living in Seoul for 19months when I was studying in Seoul. here they are:

1. Soda Pore Cleansing Water.


There is a little tablet in blue and you pop it in the bottle. After a while, it will fizzle out. Use it for cleaning light make up. For heavy make up, it is not sufficent, however, if you have use a cream base cleanser to clean face and need to clean a little more and remove the oil residue, this pore cleansing water will be best. It is refreshing and leaves a very clean feel.










2. Magic Salt Deep Cleansing foam

This is foam base and with little bits in the creamy foam. It has a little exforliating feel to it. Leaves your skin super clean and smooth feel. Able to remove thick make-up so it is quite good. :P














3. Magic Salt Deep Cleansing cream


Magic Salt Deep cleansing cream has the same little bits like Magic Salt Deep cleansing form. Except it is a cream base for removing heavy make-up. it is effective for even some of the tough make-up and at the same time, it does not dry up the skin. Only down fall for me is I have oily base skin on the surface so it feels a little oily for me but it is still good.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional blogger. I write for leisure and these are all in my opinion and reviews of stuff I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment